10 years, 9 months, and 7 days

 Dream

Usually I would pray/asked Allah S.W.T to let me have a good dream with Abah. The last time I dreamt about him which I can't recall the year but I rarely get to.

And so 1st August 2022 remarks the date I finally meet him in my dream with Angah and it is a heaven-sent kind of dream.

So I drove a car with Angah as my co-pilot. Abah explaining ways to get to him/where he is about. He's still working even in my dream >_<

Seems like I'm new to this driving situation and Abah told me not to panic and listen to him. And I passed him then he said " dah terlepas, pusing!pusing! simpang belah kanan tadi"

I'm out from the car, hugged him. I can feel the warmth. I can feel the presence. I'm not crying in my own dream or in my subconscious mind. I am indeed happy.

Then, Angah go to the toilet, and we left her >o< hahaha, I remember we walked a little.. passing through a river/ big drainage (idk) but we left Angah and both of us hopped in the car and Abah drove to a mall. Along the way, I keep linked to Abah's arm even when he's driving. Angah called me and shouted " Kenapa tinggal Angah?". Abah and I truly forgotten about Angah existence, so we drove back to fetch her.

We laugh, before I finally woke up from those good dream. I force myself to sleep again but the dream is not resuming. I do hope I can see him a little longer. ALHAMDULILLAH. Thank you Allah for those happy pills you gave me.

I love you Abah, Al-Fatihah.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

/365